Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Insurance renewal time....

Search this Thread

Old 15 April 2014, 09:22 PM
Rab555
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Insurance renewal time....

Well, received the dreaded letter today from Keith Michaels with this years renewal, and to my delight, i'm going to save £125 pretty spectacular performance there guys.

Gave Gary (moley) a call to advise on my newly aquired 3 speeding points and to see how badly this would affect my price...and again to my delight his answer was...not at all

By far the best Insurance company i've ever dealt with, so easy, simple and Gary knows exactly what he's talking about. I would normally shop around but I just can't fault the service i've received this past year (which included a non-fault claim) so i'll vote with my loyalty and stay another year

Thanks,

Rob
Old 16 April 2014, 09:23 PM
rob84
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Just spoken to Gary today Who Quoted me on my First Policy with Keith Michaels. Brilliant service and an a belting price too. Very impressive, Thanks Gary
Old 16 April 2014, 09:26 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

No probs guys, glad to help
Old 20 April 2014, 08:36 AM
k9l3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
No probs guys, glad to help
Hi there is there anyway of getting me a qoute today as I bought a wrx friday night and need to get it insured now.? is there a number i can call you on .
Thanks
Old 22 April 2014, 10:07 AM
Frizzle-Dee
Scooby Regular

Talking

I've just taken out my first policy with Keith Michaels after hearing nothing but great things about Moley over the years.

Documents arrived on Saturday, all required paperwork is on it's way back to you Gary, as requested.

Fantastic customer service so far. It's refreshing to speak to someone who isn't just reading off an automated script and actually knows what they are talking about!

And after beating my renewal quote from my previous insurer by an amazing £330- what more can I say!?

Highly recommended!

Great chap! Thanks for all the help!
Old 22 April 2014, 07:31 PM
rob84
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Frizzle-Dee
I've just taken out my first policy with Keith Michaels after hearing nothing but great things about Moley over the years.

Documents arrived on Saturday, all required paperwork is on it's way back to you Gary, as requested.

Fantastic customer service so far. It's refreshing to speak to someone who isn't just reading off an automated script and actually knows what they are talking about!

And after beating my renewal quote from my previous insurer by an amazing £330- what more can I say!?

Highly recommended!

Great chap! Thanks for all the help!
Mine came through Lightening quick too. Just waiting for my proof of ncb coming tomorrow morning and it will be all sent back. Brilliant service