Notices
Insurance Subaru Impreza insurance can be expensive, as with any performance car insurance. But the cheapest car insurance isn't always the best. Share your quotes, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Getting repetitive now - Moley does it AGAIN!

Old 24 August 2014, 09:43 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting repetitive now - Moley does it AGAIN!

The scenario was after selling my last Subaru about 18 months ago, it's replacement (a Xsara coupe derv) was unfortunately written off by me on the M62 in March last year. I was under Moley at the time too but luckily had protected NCB. It's replacement, the now sold Techno-panzer wagen (Polo TDI 1.4 to mere mortals) was £550 for this current year, a good price still taking into account the accident the year before.

Some will know that after the Mrs went back into full time work, we wanted a treat (well for me ), so I bought a 57-plate BMW 330d coupe.

Renewal is up again, I've thankfully got no points and just this fault claim on my license. Hit 30 last month which has made a difference. £495 fully comp and 6 years protected NCB still

Very happy with that Gazza!

It took about 90 seconds to sort too, I'm not even gonna bother trying to beat it as it's not just about saving maybe £10 for the sake of (probable) shyte customer service elsewhere.

Old 08 September 2014, 11:29 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Glad to help mate