Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
golf_o
03 April 2012, 09:55 PM
Well.... I am grieved, but after 2 months i have 300mm discs, not 330mm as the seller says in your post. And I offered to the salesman, a refund by 50gbp to close the mistake.
But after 2 months the only thing that he says is "things are difficult at the moment with workin away from home YOU WILL GET UR REFUND"

Well, i think that 2 months is a lot of time for 50gbp. And the seller dont have a comprehensive behavior with me.

Never in my life, I will return to buy something at this person

baldy wr1
04 April 2012, 12:01 AM
your money was refunded .
whats with all the **** and pms..

this guy is a menace

golf_o
04 April 2012, 10:25 AM
I dont have any refund in my paypal account......
Do you have any proof ?

golf_o
18 April 2012, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by baldy wr1
take it easy looks like ive sent to wrong person.as this is a business account and do a few hundred transactions a mnth .
YOU WILL BE REIMBERSED SO KEEP YOUR APRON ON ..
im only human sorry for the probs ..in the 7 yrs of selling parts your the only 1 ive had a problem with t.the last 2mnth has really been hectic with my work and i havent been able to give things my full attention..i will go through my paypal 2mora and sort this out once and for all but your only gettin 50gbp back as you gave me negative itrader ..keep goin and you get **** all
I am very impressed.
If you like. i can to send you the brakes if you send me the total amount

the fault, the problem, the mistake, is only yours. I only want a ridiculous refund of 50gbp.