Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
jr758774c
25 February 2011, 02:11 PM
He bought a Dump valve off me (One which worked absolutely fine when it was removed) - Upon receiving it he said it looked "loose" and that he didn't think it was going to work (He fully admits that he never fitted the DV or even tested it to see if it was faulty - it just looked faulty). I immediately offered to pay for any part he thought was required to remediate the issue (This was deemed to be a simple "o" ring). He declined the offer so I offered a full, no quibble money back refund. All he had to do, was pop it in the post to me, and when I got it back, I was to refund him the money, and even offered to cover any postage he had to pay. Before he even posted it, he raised a dispute through paypal (Despite me offering a full refund), consequently Paypal froze the funds. 2 days later, and before I had even taken receiveship of the DV he escalated the dispute to a claim with Paypal, thus freezing my entire Paypal account.He has attempted to sabotage my For Sale threads, left negative feedback and harrassed me via PM to the point I have had to ask the Moderators to prevent him from contacting me.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS PERSON!!!!

stewart1397
25 February 2011, 02:25 PM
i have left feedback on i trader about the hole thing,thats what its for.
and why would i fit something that is unusable.

and i have only replied to the msgs that you have sent me.

paypal is the only way to get a response some times and most of your i trader score is for buying not selling, how can you leave a buyer bad feedback if he paid straight away.
if anyone would like to see my ebay id that has over 320 positive feedback let me know

jr758774c
26 February 2011, 04:05 PM
Item was returned as promised and a refund has been given - Everything has been a bit heated and blown out of proportion but to give him his dues, this guy did pay for the DV promptly and has been very communicative.