Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
gpssti4
04 January 2012, 01:37 PM
The supplied handbook didn't even mention 2 door Type R's. These are only for 4 door cars. I waited a long time for these to be posted and they don't fit. There's no point in me contacting the seller as I'm sure he'll just say bad luck old sport (being a gentlemen and all that). I could say lots more but really what's the point?

TinyTim
04 January 2012, 02:48 PM
I waited patiently for 5 weeks for buyer to get back to me whilst he checked his car for the necessary brackets... which he claimed his car had.

Kieran_Burns
04 January 2012, 03:20 PM
Please forward relevant PMs and we'll look into it

TinyTim
23 January 2012, 06:11 PM
Buyer clearly a little slow/simple - I PM'd him at the very beginning to describe the fitment and said I wasn't 100% sure.

gpssti4
24 January 2012, 06:57 AM
Yawn, I thought this had gone to bed, but clearly not. Tim, you sir are a complete bull****ting ****tard. Now go away you silly little man.

TinyTim
24 January 2012, 08:51 AM
How mature. Well done.

gpssti4
24 January 2012, 09:04 AM
Like I said, yawn. Tim you led me a merry dance by making excuse after excuse for not being able to meet for me to collect, posting etc. You had the instruction book stating 4 door, yes my car has brackets on the roof but not the correct ones - how can I check that they're correct! Anyway, this is done, I've not asked for a refund as you'll no doubt make further excuses. So let's just leave it at that.