Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Gaza

Search this Thread

Old 19 January 2015, 08:53 PM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Trouble is Maz that no matter which side of the debate you stand on I can't understand anyone being willing to accept the amount of needless killing of civilians including women and children,. It is people's (including the politicians) repeated failure to do anything more than say tut tut over this side of the whole conflict that gets on my nerves so much.

I have limited time for Baroness Warsi, but her disgust over George Osborne's failure to use his close ties with Israel to even attempt to use them to stop some of this killing is well placed! Seems the UK government likes a bit of Muslim bashing like much of its indigenous population!
I can never understand why the UK Muslim population has such as hard on for the Palestinians. Not so long ago it was an Arab problem, now the Muslim world has decided that Palestinian victimhood is their victimhood and thus their problem. Not that Muslim deaths always seem to bother the 'Ummah' all that much especially when it is fellow Muslims doing the killing. And it's not even like the Palestinians are pure innocents in this conflict, which is seemingly intractable and carries blame on both sides.
Old 19 January 2015, 09:39 PM
Shaid
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful
I can never understand why the UK Muslim population has such as hard on for the Palestinians. Not so long ago it was an Arab problem, now the Muslim world has decided that Palestinian victimhood is their victimhood and thus their problem. Not that Muslim deaths always seem to bother the 'Ummah' all that much especially when it is fellow Muslims doing the killing. And it's not even like the Palestinians are pure innocents in this conflict, which is seemingly intractable and carries blame on both sides.
That's because you are clinically insane.
Old 19 January 2015, 11:27 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful
I can't say Tony as Theresa May called and said it would be anti-Semitic of me to even comment. I guess I should get on with hating Muslims as the government don't seem remotely bothered about anyone being anti-Muslim
Old 19 January 2015, 11:33 PM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

JTaylor sucks D'ck the guy is a class one tool *** bandit!! Just thought I would put it out there!
As immature as the post may be it actually makes me feel good!
Old 20 January 2015, 12:53 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
I guess I should get on with hating Muslims as the government don't seem remotely bothered about anyone being anti-Muslim
Who is being anti-Muslim exactly?