Subaru Discussion Forums

Go Back   ScoobyNet > Community > Non Scooby Related
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Welcome to ScoobyNet.com!
Subaru forum
Welcome to the ScoobyNet.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 20 May 2007, 21:46   #1
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

Trader Score: (0)
Default hotpoint fault codes

after unsuccessfully searching the net for a list of fault codes for a hotpoint bfi680 dishwasher i've turned to the font of all knowledge that is scoobynet!!

right so last night it decided to flash the lights for the 'rapid' and 'auto duo wash' i found out that these correspond to a heater element fault which seems to be a common problem, turned it on this morning no lights flashing thought great! gives it another go and now it flashes just the 'rapid' light but i can't find out what this means does anyone have any ideas or even knows the list of fault codes for this machine?
scoobyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2007, 06:38   #2
Nigel H
Scooby Regular

Tried this?

Dishwasherhelp
Nigel H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2007, 15:43   #3
Nigel H
Scooby Regular

Sorry, that's not much good is it? The washer bit is good on that site

This any use?

DWF50 Fault Codes
Error Messages or
how to mend it .com - Kitchen Appliances, Dishwashers

There can't be too much on a dishwasher to go wrong can there?

1. They won't fill
2. They won't heat
3. They won't empty
4. They won't wash

I had a Hotpoint once and IIRC the brushes went on the motor - so it wouldn't wash. I went into my local spares shop and they worked out what the problem was from my description + fault lights
Nigel H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2007, 16:10   #4
scoobyboy
Scooby Regular

ours is just a light under a symbol it doesn't have a display to show anything and i can't find out what no.5 is
scoobyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 May 2007, 16:10

Tags
50, aquarius, bfi680, code, codes, dishwasher, dwf, dwf50, error, fault, faults, flashing, hotpoint, hotpointfault, lights