Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The Palestinians really have hit a new time low...

Search this Thread

Old 19 February 2008, 12:31 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is no excuse for teaching children how to hate
Old 19 February 2008, 01:08 PM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

At least he has a political opinion. More than can be said for Mr Blobby.
Old 19 February 2008, 02:19 PM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On the other hand, is it surprising the Palestinians are more than a little bit miffed when stuff like this happens :

BBC NEWS | UK | Police feared 'airport stand-off'

No excuse for murdering civilians I know, but both sides are just as bad, there's no moral high ground here.
Old 19 February 2008, 02:29 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

although arent sky being a bit artistic with the headline?

after reading that i wanted to see Bugs with a C4 jacket on!
Old 19 February 2008, 02:39 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tiggs

Sky? Being less that neutral with thier reporting in the middle east? Heaven forfend.

I suppose we should be thankful they aren't as bad as Fox.
Old 19 February 2008, 02:42 PM
amahrap
Scooby Regular

Having a group of Europeans illegally invade your country, set up a state by acts of terrorism against the British, bulldoze your houses, destroy your economy, ignore the UN and get fully armed against you by the US seems to have that affect - funny old thing really

Last edited by amahrap; 19 February 2008 at 02:42 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 19 February 2008, 04:08 PM
idf101
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by amahrap
Having a group of Europeans illegally invade your country, set up a state by acts of terrorism against the British, bulldoze your houses, destroy your economy, ignore the UN and get fully armed against you by the US seems to have that affect - funny old thing really
Having six million people killed while others look the other way including the British, having your neighbours start 4 wars against you, having been victims of terror attacks at home and abroad, having arabs creep in the night to purposely kill children in kibbutz houses (Because they are the life blood),have offers of land rejected time and time again,launch random rocket attacks in to civilian areas etc etc -funny old thing really.
Old 19 February 2008, 04:19 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
Sorry but that argument doesn't stick when it comes to making childrens tv programs teaching them to blow people up.
Wheres that story?
Old 19 February 2008, 08:01 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Having six million people killed while others look the other way including the British, having your neighbours start 4 wars against you, having been victims of terror attacks at home and abroad, having arabs creep in the night to purposely kill children in kibbutz houses (Because they are the life blood),have offers of land rejected time and time again,launch random rocket attacks in to civilian areas etc etc -funny old thing really.
And in these two statements, the heart of the problem lies.
astraboy.
Old 19 February 2008, 08:05 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by idf101

Yes becuase the holocaust excuses the large scale massacre of innocent palestinians doesn't it. The leaders of Irgun Massacred Palestinian women and children and their reward was the higest places in Israel's government. When the palestinians fight back its terrorism. Heres the thing Isreal GIve back what was not your to take and strangly the Palestinians will leave youn alone.
Old 19 February 2008, 08:20 PM
Ted Maul
Scooby Regular

this thread was about how abhorrent it is to encourage children to hate, not about the rights and wrongs of the conflict.

any comments / opinions about why this conflict is happening does not excuse this disgusting manipulation of children.
Old 19 February 2008, 08:49 PM
freedomfighter
Scooby Regular

first of all hello bravo hows u bud, its me moses

shalom and salamun alaikum bros ted and idf , hope u guys r well

i agree bravo its very sad, that shouldnt be shown tae kids, sky news isnt gonna be fair anyways and wont show both sides coz its owned by a zionist called rupert murdoch who said if he had his way he would turn sky news intae fox news style.

thank God he cant coz this is britain and at least the british have some dignity when it comes tae news compared tae the american garbage

kids r innocent and should be educated, loved and playing wae friends and toys etc and not learning all this garbage, a palestinian child aint an average child like oor kids u see, they dont know if after school their parents r gonna be alive or their home will still be their or the next day if their school friends or teachers will be alive or if their school wont be bulldozed, so they aint like oor average kids

the face of the israeli evil is in front of them and day and nite when they see israel playing the victim and given free reign tae commit a holocaust against their people, dae they have an alternative for their kids or the kids themselves, occupation is an evil and sooner the occupation ends the better, im sick of hearing aboot the holocaust of the jews now the same people slaughter an innocent nation of palestinians and treat them as sub humans, these jews who aint even semites but r european immigrants wae no link tae the semitic people and claiming tae be the children of abraham and God gave this land tae us etc etc, tripe , total tripe

jews fae all the people should know how tae treat human beings after all the evil and pogroms done tae them instead they dae the same tae others, history tells us jews were as bad as the people who commited genocide against them slaughtering innocents in the middle east when coming oot of egypt and we dont hear aboot the russian jewish holocaust against the christians and muslim lands bordering russia and tbe bolshevik jewish **** slaughter of eastern prussia, germans and other non jews

its fed in oor brains that jews r the only victims and others r bad and that israel cannot do anything wrong when in fact, they r a cancer in the middle east rotting its flesh

im all for righteous jews they should be a part of the middle east but not zionist scum who hijacked judaism and created an evil called israel .

palestinian kids r spartan kids, they r warrior kids and its sad they r brainwashed at a young age and they have no future and become warriors and angels of death

im against teaching kids hatred but palestinians need tae be helped

idf my friend, 6 million jews but over 24 million europeans died as well they r victims as well in tthe world war 2 and also how aboot the jewish **** of the bolsheviks who slaughtered innocent christians and muslims in europe and central asia

we dont hear aboot them in the history books in school

cheers

just remember ashkenazi jews aint semites but european turks , same race as the turkish muslims the aryan people not semites

arabs r semites, sephardic jews r semites, persian jews r semites but not ashkenaz
Old 19 February 2008, 08:56 PM
Ted Maul
Scooby Regular

hi Moses, hope you and your family are well. all the best
Old 19 February 2008, 09:16 PM
GaryCat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by freedomfighter
just remember ashkenazi jews aint semites but european turks , same race as the turkish muslims the aryan people not semites

arabs r semites, sephardic jews r semites, persian jews r semites but not ashkenaz
Does it really matter moses? We are all humans living on the same planet after all, and jew, muslim, christian, hindu etc is just a label each give to how they waste time, energy and their lives worshipping an imaginary friend.
Old 19 February 2008, 09:24 PM
HowardG
Scooby Regular

Careful Moses, you are showing your colours. Those poor Palestinians (Gazans) that Egypt didn't want. Some brotherhood. Perhaps their oil rich brothers could help them out a bit - no thought not. Much better to let them rot and let someone else take the blame.
Old 19 February 2008, 10:36 PM
noobyscooby
Scooby Regular

Was I the only person who, when I heard someone had blown themselves and about 80 others to bits at a dog fight, thought it served them right for going dog-fighting in the first place?
Old 19 February 2008, 10:49 PM
freedomfighter
Scooby Regular

ted im glad u r fine bros, sorry bros i lost it their, i hate talking aboot palestine and makes my blood boil

i apologise, thanks for being so kind and understanding me and making me feel guilty for getting angry, u r always kind and diplomatic , thanks

garycat i agree 100% agree wae u , were all humans and children of adam, i wish israel will treat palestinians like humans and not animals, since i woz young i been hearing how bad hitler and germans were and how they treated the innocent jews and fed intae my brain day and nite and the guilt of the european cowards who till this day carry that so called guilt and let this holocaust of palestinians happen and the stealing of their land and creating the biggest overcrowding prison in the world called gaza and bantustan palestine

the reason i mentioned aboot semites and ashkenazi' is all this crap aboot needing a jewish state, whit aboot a palestinian state, u hear people say iran or hamas dont recognise israel, when did israel ever recognise palestine or the people of palestine and the stealing of their homes and lands and dignity

u dont, ever, they dont wanna recognise palestine and they expect palestine tae recognise their illegal state and they come up wae crap like God gave them this land and after thousands of yrs they can go in and steal someone elses land and then call them terrorists for fighting back, most of these israelis. their not semite jews gary, thats why i said it, they r turkish blooded european aryan race same as the turkish and chechen muslims and armenian race, not even semites , so who r they tae call themselves the inheritors of the land of palestine when in fact God had promised it tae the seed of abraham as in arab muslims arab christians arab atheists , middle eastern jews , persian jews, who r the real semites and not the ashkenazi who control the israeli government and usa lobbies, does melanie philips look jewish tae u, that zionist filthy woman, does rupert murdoch look like a jew, no they aint, they r descendants of central asian aryans and not even semites but people who hijacked semitism for their own earthly purpose

and howardG, why should egypt worry or take in gazans when gazans had their own country that woz stolen aff them , palestinians an innocent nation who had nothing tae dae wae whit hitler done wae the innocent jews and then they make these innocents pay for the crimes of the german ****'s and then make palestinians suffer the evil of these immigrant jews

for over 60 yrs children of palestinians living in refugee cams in syria, lebanon and occupied land , living like animals

yes i show my colours, colour is hurt and injustice against an innocent nation

my heart is open for all blessed people but not for oppressors doesnt matter who they r jews, christians, muslims or whitever

i used tae feel so much pain and sympathy for the holocaust victims and survivors, israel and zionists have desensitized my feelings now, when i see the zionists plotting day and nite against palestinians and pushing the west for the invasion of iraq and iran day and nite and the british and american newspapers owned by zionists day and nite spreading filth and evil , just like hitler did in his time

when u dont hear aboot whit the russian jews the bolsheviks did against innocents and we r taught whit the germans did, how many innocent europeans died in world war 2, millions of them, we should feel for all of them and the palestinians who r a victim
Old 20 February 2008, 10:18 AM
amahrap
Scooby Regular

Having six million people killed while others look the other way including the British
Forgive me but i vaguely remember the slight problem of the Allies having to fight their way into Germany from both sides while this was going on over the period of years. This may have meant that attention was elsewhere i guess and not the primary objective

having your neighbours start 4 wars against you
illegally removing the indiginous population by violence sometimes that affect, i remember something about us declaring war due to an invasion of Poland - does that make us bad too?

having been victims of terror attacks at home and abroad, having arabs creep in the night to purposely kill children in kibbutz houses
not easily forgiveable but understandable when the only way of fighting back against a well funded, US protected nuclear armed state that has set up shop in your families orange grove that has been killing your children for years in a far more brutal and public manner

have offers of land rejected time and time again
thats real nice, you steal my house then get annoyed when i don't like the conditions you set to hand back what is mine anyway. BTW this really is the biggest propaganda tool - see if you can find any proper meaningful maps of the offers by Isreal (bit of a trick question really as they don't actually exisit and never have)

launch random rocket attacks in to civilian areas
something that both sides do very well at on a regular basis - problem being that one side seems to have the advantage in destructive ability here too. However i suppose if you hadn't illegally built the houses in defiance of a huge number of unenforced UN resolutions after violently removing the previous inhabitants then they wouldn't actually be civillian areas
Old 20 February 2008, 10:33 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

at least moses doesn't need the ignore button - he types like a retard so its illegible anyway.
Old 20 February 2008, 11:06 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by SJ_Skyline
There is no excuse for teaching children how to hate
Never a more true statement written.

It goes on all over the world with all sorts of religions, the Muslims do not have the monopoly on this!

there will always be those who endevour to exploit and misinterpret religion for their own ends, often those who want power/money or are just plain evil.

I watched a lot of ME Al Jazera whilst in the ME and saw a lot coverage from the Arab POV and a lot of disturbing images, They do not censor the imeges in the same way the west do - never nice seeing babies lifeless bodies being pulled out of a nursery ofter it was hit by a bomb!

All sides/religions could do with showing some respect and tolerance for each other and remember that we are pretty much the same.

Peace!

Last edited by The Zohan; 20 February 2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 20 February 2008, 11:36 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

It is always interesting and right to see both sides of the argument. Freedom Fighter is as entitled as any to put his side forward and I was sorry to see that he was infracted for doing so.

The Middle Eastern problem has been going on for years and years and no one yet has seen a permanent or acceptable solution as yet. I certainly can't think of a way of solving it, but I do know that if we had been occupied by a victorious German force in WW2 that I would still feel very pissed off about it. No one ever blames the resistance fighters in France. I quote this just to show that there are always two sides.

By the same token, I decry the bombings that go on and the deaths of innocent people. We are dealing with highly unprincipled people who will stop at nothing. The use of children or even the mentally deficient as suicide bombers is truly deplorable and can never be justified. How these people can live with their conciences is difficult to believe.

Making derogatory remarks about Freedom Fighter's way of writing is an ineffectual and very poor way of trying to shoot down his argument Tiggs

Les
Old 20 February 2008, 12:00 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

I'm trying to shoot down his argument - I'm saying we all know who he is, many chose to ignore him (knowing who he is) but his typing in the style of fool negates the need to actually use the ignore feature.
Old 20 February 2008, 12:06 PM
vindaloo
Scooby Regular

A.C.M.E.?
Old 20 February 2008, 12:21 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread has gone off alonng the trail of the injustice both sets of people have suffered over 1000s of years.
WTF does that have to do with the dodgy programming that is mentioned intially.

Innocent people always suffer in wars but at least most of their governments aren't training them to blow the crap out of each other by using children.

Moses you go on about Zionist scum but Hamas aren't exactly doing themselves many favours are they?

If Israel and Palestine ever reached agreement would that stop the killing i don'y think so because there will always be someone harbouring a grudge.
Old 20 February 2008, 12:24 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I'm trying to shoot down his argument - I'm saying we all know who he is, many chose to ignore him (knowing who he is) but his typing in the style of fool negates the need to actually use the ignore feature.
But if you are trying to shoot down his argument as you say, why not use a bit of reasoning instead of just insults?

Or did you get that post a bit wrong yourself?

Les
Old 20 February 2008, 12:26 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by idf101
Both jews and palestinians had had a pretty awful 20th century.

One thing, the British were busy carpet bombing the perpetrators of the holocaust - the only way to bring it to an end was D-Day/the Eastern front, ie as happened.
Old 20 February 2008, 12:29 PM
PeteBrant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by myblackwrx
This thread has gone off alonng the trail of the injustice both sets of people have suffered over 1000s of years.
WTF does that have to do with the dodgy programming that is mentioned intially.

Innocent people always suffer in wars but at least most of their governments aren't training them to blow the crap out of each other by using children.

Moses you go on about Zionist scum but Hamas aren't exactly doing themselves many favours are they?

If Israel and Palestine ever reached agreement would that stop the killing i don'y think so because there will always be someone harbouring a grudge.

I think this is a very fair post.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of either side (and they are both guilty), the situation is hardly going to be resolved by promoting hatred to the next generation.

You shouldn't forget where you have come from, but neither should you let it dictate where you are going to go.
Old 20 February 2008, 12:31 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Why shouldn't Hamas make sure that the children know what was stolen from them by the Israeli occupation ? I would fight to my death if England was occupied and expect my children to do the same. The world seems to think that the Palestinians should lie down and let the Israeli tanks roll over them without a fight.

Quick Reply: The Palestinians really have hit a new time low...