Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

No Tommy Robinson post.

Search this Thread

Old 04 March 2020, 01:00 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts
Default No Tommy Robinson post.

Tommy arrested for assaulting a guy at centre parcs!
is what you're hearing. What you're not being told is that his 8year old daughter was sexually assaulted by a man in a childs pool, when this guy and his 2 male friends had no children with them.

Now you could say he's made it up but go see the video of his daughter explaining what happened.

Brave girl for speaking up, shame on the media for turning the story around.
The following users liked this post:
Old 04 March 2020, 01:04 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by RobsyUK
Tommy arrested for assaulting a guy at centre parcs!
is what you're hearing. What you're not being told is that his 8year old daughter was sexually assaulted by a man in a childs pool, when this guy and his 2 male friends had no children with them.

Now you could say he's made it up but go see the video of his daughter explaining what happened.

Brave girl for speaking up, shame on the media for turning the story around.
yeah saw that, not been widley reported given the press can't make him look bad for it.

I'd do the same if i had a daughter and someone did that.
Old 04 March 2020, 01:35 PM
WUZ
Scooby Senior

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

You can understand his actions based on the information that hasn't come to light.

Shame on the UK news media for - once again - portraying this man in a light that benefits them and sells papers.......

Wuz
Old 04 March 2020, 01:39 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

I read the same. Nearly posted about it, but i’m not keen on the guy so left it. But reading the mainstream media’s take on was odd as it just said he was arrested for assault in a centre parcs swimming pool and nothing more ...Robinson doesn’t just kick off without reason, so I was guessing it was probably another milkshake incident, so had a dig round the ‘net for more information.

You really do have to search to get the full story on this, and reading the other side so to speak does suggest the altercation was due to someone messing with his daughter. True or not remains to be seen, but the accusation is enough for most fathers to kick off.

Last edited by ALi-B; 04 March 2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04 March 2020, 03:53 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

Received 229 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by ALi-B
I read the same. Nearly posted about it, but i’m not keen on the guy so left it. But reading the mainstream media’s take on was odd as it just said he was arrested for assault in a centre parcs swimming pool and nothing more ...Robinson doesn’t just kick off without reason, so I was guessing it was probably another milkshake incident, so had a dig round the ‘net for more information.

You really do have to search to get the full story on this, and reading the other side so to speak does suggest the altercation was due to someone messing with his daughter. True or not remains to be seen, but the accusation is enough for most fathers to kick off.
The problem is, you can neither trust 100% what TR says nor the media. The truth is somewhere in between.

The natural instinct would be to kick off if someone was messing with your daughter, but that will always carry the risk that you end up in trouble for kicking off and the pervert walks free. He'd have been better keeping his fists in his pockets and reporting the nonce to the police.
Be interesting to know if the other guy was white British or a muslim/immigrant given TRs argument is all nonces are muslims!
Old 04 March 2020, 05:38 PM
jameswrx
Scooby Regular

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

The MSM really do have it in for Tommy.

I watched his speech in another country (Denmark?) the other day, don’t know how he keeps going really. Sure he’s probably done some stupid stuff years ago but he does speak a lot of sense but the brainwashed public just call him a racist without any other view except the lying mainstream media.

Didn’t he go to jail for trying to interview some gang (that were grooming/raping girls) outside court? And he’s tried to point out that people do it all the time.

Problem for him is some of these groups he speaks out about will shout and scream to the authorities and he’s then made an example of and seemingly persecuted by MSM and the authorities. Seems the bbc are quite fond of blatantly lying about him and editing videos of him speaking to make him look bad, you could easily see why Joe public wouldn’t like him when they’re fed the BS news (why I don’t watch TV)

I actually like his attitude as he’s willing to talk about ‘stuff’ that snowflakes will just scream “racist” about. Trouble is idiots think suppressing conversation around certain things is the best way to deal with it, that normally promotes hatred and it’d be great if we could all just converse as humans rather than playing race cards.
The following 2 users liked this post by jameswrx:
Old 04 March 2020, 05:43 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts

The place is full of CCTV, will be no problem prosecuting the guilty. Just because he says someone is a nonce doesn't make them a nonce. Breaking someone's nose in public however will get you arrested.
Old 04 March 2020, 05:49 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by JackClark
The place is full of CCTV, will be no problem prosecuting the guilty. Just because he says someone is a nonce doesn't make them a nonce. Breaking someone's nose in public however will get you arrested.
You sound like the sort of person who gets here info from the Guardian and the Bbc there is a video of his 8 year old daughter saying what happened
Old 04 March 2020, 05:54 PM
IdonthaveaScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

You have to ask don’t you ?

how can one bloke , not stupid one either, get into so many fights
Old 04 March 2020, 06:52 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Russell38
You sound like the sort of person who gets here info from the Guardian and the Bbc there is a video of his 8 year old daughter saying what happened
If I get someone to say you’re guilty, you’re guilty? Is that the world you want to live in?
Old 04 March 2020, 06:59 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

If I get someone to say you’re guilty, you’re guilty? Is that the world you want to live in?
So his 8 year old daughter is lying
Old 04 March 2020, 07:00 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by jameswrx
The MSM really do have it in for Tommy.

I watched his speech in another country (Denmark?) the other day, don’t know how he keeps going really. Sure he’s probably done some stupid stuff years ago but he does speak a lot of sense but the brainwashed public just call him a racist without any other view except the lying mainstream media.

Didn’t he go to jail for trying to interview some gang (that were grooming/raping girls) outside court? And he’s tried to point out that people do it all the time.

Problem for him is some of these groups he speaks out about will shout and scream to the authorities and he’s then made an example of and seemingly persecuted by MSM and the authorities. Seems the bbc are quite fond of blatantly lying about him and editing videos of him speaking to make him look bad, you could easily see why Joe public wouldn’t like him when they’re fed the BS news (why I don’t watch TV)

I actually like his attitude as he’s willing to talk about ‘stuff’ that snowflakes will just scream “racist” about. Trouble is idiots think suppressing conversation around certain things is the best way to deal with it, that normally promotes hatred and it’d be great if we could all just converse as humans rather than playing race cards.
Ahh, one of those shun the lying main steam media, but believe everything a right wing extremist tell you posts! Perhaps if you watched the TV news and other mainstream sources as well as listening to what Tommy says, you may have a more balanced opinion.

So you don't think Yaxley Lenon is the sort of person who would happily coach his 8 year old daughter on what to say then? Kind of predicatable Tommy Robinson behaviour... I'm totally innoscent, honest guv, look heres a video I made of my daughter proving it!
Old 04 March 2020, 07:04 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BMWhere?
Ahh, one of those shun the lying main steam media, but believe everything a right wing extremist tell you posts! Perhaps if you watched the TV news and other mainstream sources as well as listening to what Tommy says, you may have a more balanced opinion.

So you don't think Yaxley Lenon is the sort of person who would happily coach his 8 year old daughter on what to say then? Kind of predicatable Tommy Robinson behaviour... I'm totally innoscent, honest guv, look heres a video I made of my daughter proving it!
The nonce admitted touching her he said it was an accident groping the 8 year old girls ****
Old 04 March 2020, 07:22 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

The nonce admitted touching her he said it was an accident groping the 8 year old girls ****
Maybe it was an accident? I don't know, I wasn't there and neither were you! I'm as critical of the main stream media as anyone, but I'm equally skeptical of anything that Tommy Robinson says either!
He's been convicted in the past for violent offences. He's the type of person who hits first and doesn't bother asking questions later.
If the guy he layed into was a nonce, then let the police deal with him, but its no carte blanche for Tommy to batter the **** out of him!
Old 04 March 2020, 07:23 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

So his 8 year old daughter is lying
Is that be beyond reasonable doubt?
Old 04 March 2020, 07:27 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Maybe it was an accident? I don't know, I wasn't there and neither were you! I'm as critical of the main stream media as anyone, but I'm equally skeptical of anything that Tommy Robinson says either!
He's been convicted in the past for violent offences. He's the type of person who hits first and doesn't bother asking questions later.
If the guy he layed into was a nonce, then let the police deal with him, but its no carte blanche for Tommy to batter the **** out of him!
He's a proven liar and a convicted fraud. His word isn't worth much.
Old 04 March 2020, 07:29 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

It was common assault so no he did not batter the **** out of him the nonce got a cut what was treated on site wile he restrained the dirty nonce stopping him from leaving. The question you got to ask yourself is why were 3 middle aged men in a kids swimming pool
Old 04 March 2020, 07:57 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

It was common assault so no he did not batter the **** out of him the nonce got a cut what was treated on site wile he restrained the dirty nonce stopping him from leaving. The question you got to ask yourself is why were 3 middle aged men in a kids swimming pool
Maybe they were looking after their kids? Kids pools are always a mix of kids and adults looking after them - done it myself with my neices!
According to centre parcs staff, there were 7 witnesses to the assault. If you accept Tommys account that it took 3 hours for the police to turn up, then thats 7 witnesses who were willing to wait 3 hours to give their statements of the assault to the police. Again, according to centre parcs staff the police also investigated the peodo accusations, but not a single witness came forward to back up those far more serious allegations. There are also reports that Tommy was drunk at the time, but also unsubstantiated, so also not reported in the main stream media!
Old 04 March 2020, 08:13 PM
RobsyUK
Scooby Regular

Received 183 Likes on 141 Posts

Whether you like him or not heres his full unedited video

You decide if his 8yr old daughter is lying.

https://www.tr.news/centre-parcs-chi...ommy-arrested/

And according to tommy these 3 men were at the pool with no kids.
Old 04 March 2020, 08:32 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by RobsyUK
Whether you like him or not heres his full unedited video

You decide if his 8yr old daughter is lying.

https://www.tr.news/centre-parcs-chi...ommy-arrested/

And according to tommy these 3 men were at the pool with no kids.
I watched it ealier.

The key point there is "According to Tommy".

The police were there, they spoke to the man/men in question and other witnesses and didn't have grounds to take the matter further. They did however have grounds to take the assault issue by Tommy further.

In his video Tommy states the man was Asian! What are the chances that the daughter of a man who has made a career out of campaigning about Asian peodo gangs is groped by three Asian peodos in a public place? Funny that in a busy place like centre parks there were no witnesses to it! A man who is currently out of prison on licence and will be going straight back to prison for something like this if he's found guilty, he's going to need one hell of a get out of jail free card for this one!

Old 04 March 2020, 08:58 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Don’t forget his new ‘cause’ launched days earlier.
Old 04 March 2020, 09:01 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Surprise
Old 04 March 2020, 09:15 PM
IdonthaveaScooby
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

You can set your watch by him
Old 04 March 2020, 09:30 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

Surprise
When was this video taken have you got a link
Old 04 March 2020, 09:37 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

When was this video taken have you got a link
Go ask on Reddit where I pinched it from. Warning, you might have your feeling hurt.
Old 04 March 2020, 09:37 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

Surprise
Well, someone has to pay for his family trips to Center Parcs and associated legal fees!
Old 04 March 2020, 09:49 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

Go ask on Reddit where I pinched it from. Warning, you might have your feeling hurt.
Why would my feelings be hurt i am all about safe guarding of children i have a 9 year old daughter my self
Old 04 March 2020, 09:54 PM
JackClark
Scooby Senior

Why would my feelings be hurt i am all about safe guarding of children i have a 9 year old daughter my self
The responses to your posts will be more blunt.
Old 04 March 2020, 10:12 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

The responses to your posts will be more blunt.
No not at all i feel sorry for his daughter if something did happen to her and it is being ignored because of who her dad is . what mental affect might have on a young child
Old 04 March 2020, 10:40 PM
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior

No not at all i feel sorry for his daughter if something did happen to her and it is being ignored because of who her dad is . what mental affect might have on a young child
What mental affect might having a dad like Tommy Robinson have on her? Where is your concern for her welbeing there?

Do you really believe the Police would just ignore his allegations and put the safety of children at risk? In the video if his arrest which was conveniently filmed, you can hear the police state that they have spoken to to those involved and were not taking the matter further. Clearly the Police prioritised that line of investigation over arresting Tommy for his offence - there is your three hours for the police to turn up!

You say your position is out of concern for his daughter, but in your posts you come accross as taking everything the Tommy fan club says is proven fact and anything said agains Tommy is a media conspiracy and fake news!

The media coverage of this story all seems to span from a single press release, presumably from the police, which didn't mention the alleged groping of his daughter. The press all seem to have printed the press release verbatim, with almost all the stories word for word identical. The Tommy Robinson version of events was only published after the main stream media had already published, and no doubt forgotten, their stories. Certainly a case of lazy journalism, going to press without investigating the story further, but no grand conspiricy to cover up the truth!

Some of the media may take the time to update thier stories with Tommy's side of the argument, but doing so without also getting comment from the guy who is accused would also be biased journalism.