ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Big Brother - Female Masturbating on the Lawn!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/446466-big-brother-female-masturbating-on-the-lawn.html)

Soulgirl 03 August 2005 12:20 AM

Ginge.. that's horrid LOL

pslewis 03 August 2005 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by little-ginge
.....all the came out was the stick!!

Her foof was sooo rancid the lolly had melted...

I had a girlfriend like that once .......................... the jonny melted!! :eek:

Pete :D

//Slydai\\ 03 August 2005 12:43 AM

i hope theres some links to it soon ....... https://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/g...smiley-021.gif

Jamo 03 August 2005 12:59 AM

i cant believe I am watching this ****e, its worth it if they show it though :D :norty:

Jamo 03 August 2005 01:00 AM

are these two blokes that are on at the minute gay or something? there having like a lovers tiff or what? I havent watched it at all.

msi 03 August 2005 01:24 AM

well the mincer would like to repeat the "squeal like a pig" scene from Deliverence on the young Gordie but he ain't having non of it.

Soulgirl 03 August 2005 01:26 AM

Weren't they arguing the other night too? when the gay lad admitted coming into some vessel on that very sofa and the geordie looking at him and calling him a liar?

they obviously fancy eachother

spike69 03 August 2005 01:31 AM

That auld boot minga is just gross..

Her parents must be sooo proud :nono:

Funkii Munkii 03 August 2005 07:21 AM

I'm sure the missus has Sky +'d it, better give her a bell and make sure she doesnt delete it !!

PMSL at "at least it wasnt Derek"

Leslie 03 August 2005 07:26 AM

Looks like the days of upholding standards are long gone.

Goodbye civilisation!

Les :(

RB170 03 August 2005 07:48 AM

Kinga is a Minger in EVERY sense of the word

Funkii Munkii 03 August 2005 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie
Looks like the days of upholding standards are long gone.

Goodbye civilisation!

Les :(

You're right they went years ago!!, C4 didn't have to show it but they wanted to, like they wanted to show Craig basically molesting Anthony, but if it had been Male on Female I'm sure BB would have stepped in, funny that, Craig tuning his skin flute under the quilt, the fecking in the pool and so on and so on, it cant even be classed as shock TV anymore, it's the norm.

KiwiGTI 03 August 2005 08:16 AM

It's an exhibition of every known psychologically problem. No wonder some universities have started studying it in Psych classes.

The sad thing is that so many people actually want to be like them, there are probably thouasands of young girls who actually admire Kinga.

Makosi is attention seeking, two-faced and a liar, but what do you expect, she's Nigerian, home to the worlds email scam business.

Craig is a predatory homosexual, trying to groom Anthony as a paedophile might do.

Anthony is representative of what women aspire to have as their boyfriend, good-looking and can dance, doesn't matter that he is without a brain.

And Derek suffers from delusions of grandeur and is not as intelligent as he would have everyone think he is.

Jamo 03 August 2005 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
It's an exhibition of every known psychologically problem. No wonder some universities have started studying it in Psych classes.

The sad thing is that so many people actually want to be like them, there are probably thouasands of young girls who actually admire Kinga.

Makosi is attention seeking, two-faced and a liar, but what do you expect, she's Nigerian, home to the worlds email scam business.

Craig is a predatory homosexual, trying to groom Anthony as a paedophile might do.

Anthony is representative of what women aspire to have as their boyfriend, good-looking and can dance, doesn't matter that he is without a brain.

And Derek suffers from delusions of grandeur and is not as intelligent as he would have everyone think he is.

:D

I dont have to watch it anymore you have just told me what its like.

my feeling on this is, that the first one was ok, as they really didnt know what it was about, and it was a caged rat thing, just get on with it, but with dignity.

now they all know your going to be worth a fecking fortune if you be outrageous and have sex and basically shock everyone!

whilst kinga is definatly a minga, she has a nice face. I feel very sorry for all their respective parents.

just what I got from it for watching it for 30 minutes.

and this is my 4000th post :D

pslewis 03 August 2005 01:08 PM

Congrats on your 4000th post :D

Where will Big Brother go now?? Will that Minger do something worse tonight!? :eek:

£100,000 to the winner isn't it??

Now wheres that wine bottle I had lying around? ...................... ;)

Pete

Nevetas 03 August 2005 01:13 PM

http://rapidshare.de/files/3602701/BB_Kinga06.wmv.html

pslewis 03 August 2005 01:15 PM

Not sure I understand that link???

Pete

Soulgirl 03 August 2005 01:19 PM

It's exceeded its quota and is unavailable again today unless of course you want to sign up for a premium account :D

Nevetas 03 August 2005 01:31 PM

Bugger

Nick100 03 August 2005 01:35 PM

Errr, the link seems to be available again :D

Nevetas 03 August 2005 01:44 PM

:thumb:

Bravo2zero_sps 03 August 2005 01:45 PM

I can't believe anyone actually wants to see it, she is feking disgusting!

dsmith 03 August 2005 01:51 PM

Look on anthony's face is worth the download. priceless.

Kinga is however the worst form of chav "look-at-me" lifeform

Chip Sengravy 03 August 2005 01:54 PM

unbelievable.... what a complete and utter grotesque slut. Her family must be really proud of her :thumb:

StickyMicky 03 August 2005 01:58 PM

watched the repeat this morning and saw nothing

cheers for the link :lol:

G/F texted me last night at 11pm telling me she was shocked what she saw :lol:

Andy Tang 03 August 2005 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by dsmith
Kinga is however the worst form of chav "look-at-me" lifeform

Worked for Jade Goodey didn't it??? :o

weapon69 03 August 2005 02:00 PM

I didn't see it and i don't want to:o

Jamo 03 August 2005 02:07 PM

the download is available again now ;)

StickyMicky 03 August 2005 02:10 PM

ha ha ha

thats funny as ****

StickyMicky 03 August 2005 02:16 PM

its the most i have ever seen that winging poncey fag-boy laugh as well

he must have used a whole years worth of giggles up in that short space of time :lol: