ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Car Hire with a tow bar (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/779201-car-hire-with-a-tow-bar.html)

Mog 21 July 2009 02:58 PM

Car Hire with a tow bar

Anyone know of a company that will hire a car with a towbar for a week so I can take the bike trailer on holiday...based in Suffolk

Ta

dsmith 21 July 2009 04:59 PM

Try...

Cheap Van Hire - Discount Car Rental - Ipswich, Suffolk, Essex - Econorent

Not sure what they have at the moment - but usually some 4x4 or Large estates. Many with towbars for trailers/horseboxes etc.

econorent 22 October 2009 03:33 PM

Hello,

I run econorent, i saw a high volume of traaifc coming to my website from here, so i thought i owuld drop in and say hi :-)

The 4x4's i have in stock at the minute are Ford Ranger Thunder and a Nissan Xtrail both have tow bars. The Ranger can pulll 3.0 tonn and the xtrail 2.8.

If you have got any questions or anything, please get in touch through the website above (i wont spam :-))

Cheers

Tom

Phil 22 October 2009 04:13 PM

Good to see someone actually using their webstats

;o)

Mog 22 October 2009 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by econorent (Post 9011604)
Hello,

I run econorent, i saw a high volume of traaifc coming to my website from here, so i thought i owuld drop in and say hi :-)

The 4x4's i have in stock at the minute are Ford Ranger Thunder and a Nissan Xtrail both have tow bars. The Ranger can pulll 3.0 tonn and the xtrail 2.8.

If you have got any questions or anything, please get in touch through the website above (i wont spam :-))

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom

Just a hello from us, we had the Xtrail from you in August which suited us very well.

Kind regards
Clive

GC8 23 October 2009 02:22 AM

I bet he gets banned.

Phil 23 October 2009 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by GC8 (Post 9012830)
I bet he gets banned.

Why?

He hasn't spammed he just picked up his own website stats [which many people just ignore]

Fair play to the guy

TopBanana 23 October 2009 08:43 AM

Wow, someone knows how to use the internets

GC8 25 October 2009 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 9012885)
Why?

He hasn't spammed he just picked up his own website stats [which many people just ignore]

Fair play to the guy

I didnt say that Id endorse it: did I? You must have a short memory Phil, have you forgotten that even Sigma Sam got banned when he refused to pay (and all he did was help people with their already purchased OEM alarms)...

Phil 25 October 2009 10:42 PM

That was under the old Management

New Management far more liberal

Of course I remember Sigma Sam he now has his clinic on SIDC :D

econorent 27 October 2009 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mog (Post 9012031)
Hi Tom

Just a hello from us, we had the Xtrail from you in August which suited us very well.

Kind regards
Clive

Hello Clive

Im glad everything was all right with the Xtrail mate :) I hope to see ou again, we will be replacing the Xtrail shortly, not sure what with as yet. It will be another 4x4 with a tow bar though.

I hope im not banned only just joined lol I havnt spammed anything, i just saw on google analytic's some traffic from here, just thought i would pop in and say hi that's all.

Cheers

Tom

GC8 27 October 2009 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 9017929)
That was under the old Management

New Management far more liberal

Of course I remember Sigma Sam he now has his clinic on SIDC :D

Ive got some questions for him then, because my 944 has the same alarm... :D

GC8 27 October 2009 03:20 PM

Tom, it was a criticism of how things became (whether theyre different now Im not too sure), rather than of you.