Old 20 July 2011, 03:05 PM
Rob_Impreza99
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From what people have said on here and from some google research i did the Oakley Juliet X Frame ones i recieved appear to be genuine, everything seems as it should be.

Only prob is i bought them off ebay and the seller said the frames were mint but one lens had a tiny scratch, the actual scratch is more long a long deep scratch which on appearance looks like a crack.

That didn't bother me as i was going to change the lenses anyway to polarised ones and the price was a good price that he sold them for, only prob is the frame isn't mint, it has a flat spot/dent on the top of the frame so he'll be getting them back.

They are very comfy to wear, only thing thats a bit dissapoingting is the nose piece which is metal looks cheap the way its been designed as its held on by a couple of rivets that look cheap and tacky, for the price that oakley ask for the Juliet sunglasses i'd have expected a better quality finish in that area that feels a lot stronger and solid as the bridge moves around due to those cheap looking rivets.