Old 07 August 2011, 02:15 PM
n1scottyboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 crystal grey sti for sale low milage

i am selling my grey sti due to some change in personal sircumstances.
looking to get £9000 ovno as i have only bought this car 5 months ago when i paid £9500 for her.she is a great looking car with no problems whatsoever as you would expect as she has only done 29600 miles,very low miles for this age, any inspection welcolme you wont be disapointed.i will try to put as much information about the car as i can and if you want to know anything else just email me at n1scottyboy@aol.com
phone 07554919399. will give a good long testdrive if you want to try her.

hpi clear
2 months road tax
mot till april 2012
new front splitter
full decat afterburner exhaust system(the cats are back on the car at the moment,too loud for me)dacat pipes will be sold with car.
k@n apollo col air intake
fuel pump upgrade motorsport
ecutek remap 329 bhp.
29600miles on the clock
2 owners before me
all service stamps up untill i bought her 5 months ago.
2 keys
nice speedline alloys.
also have the fog light surrounds spare.
2 front tyres not great just legal maybey 3 or 4 months worth depending on your driving.
2 back tyres good amount of tread left.
small scratch driver side of the bonnet( in picture ) easy fix i didn,t get round to it.
also work timing belt replaced 9 /08/10
and all upgrades by scoobyworks 16/8/10 invoices in pics below
all service history in pics below. was going to get serviced after mot .running out of cash so she has to go to a new owner who can look after her.may even part exchange ,focus st , seat leone cupra r ,honda civic something smaller.or maybe even a classic sti as part exchange.just need to free up some cash.

There you go give here a good home and keep her nice ,as i will be sad to see her go .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by n1scottyboy; 14 August 2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: photos added