View Single Post
Old 29 August 2012, 04:45 AM
FactionOne
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zippy, all - greetings from Audi-Sport.net

Apologies if this post comes across in any way clumsy or disjointed - that's of course the last thing I intend.

I thought it might be useful to make you aware that one of our members (JMerrie) has just brought this meeting to our attention. As I've said on the thread 'over there' - I couldn't hope to find words suitable enough to address your situation, so I'll simply say that I'm here to offer my (/our) unreserved and sincere support.

Of course we don't want to complicate things or cause organisational headaches, so if the situation is such that there isn't capacity for any potential attendees we may have, or you'd rather we keep clear for any other reason at all - please don't hesitate to say.

If it is acceptable/practicable for some of our guys to join your number and show support, I expect I'm far from alone in being keen to. To that end, I've added some guidelines to the thread requesting our members form an organised list which we can communicate to you/you can keep tabs on. Likewise, if having a direct contact at ASN to liaise with would be helpful - please drop me a PM and I'll return some details.

If there's anything else at all we can (or can't) do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerest regards,

Rob
Audi-Sport.net Administrator

ASN Thread:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/major-u...post-2%5D.html

PS> I'm conscious that linking other forums isn't really good etiquette - my apologies for doing so - but I figured it's unlikely that we're going to poach each-other's members, and again, that a heads-up might be useful. Please amend accordingly as you see fit.