View Single Post
Old 30 August 2012, 09:58 PM
grumpypants
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=LJD;10768721]Dear Zippy

I have re joined scoobynet just to post this .

You need help fast .. The level of interest in this matter is huge. And it needs controlling very very fast . The offers you are getting are Lovely. But what you really need right now , is a professional event organiser or company to take over very quickly .

Companies these days are so scared of legal issues etc. Crowd control , security , dealing with the emergency services/press etc takes a lot of experience .

I hope maybe someone can step forward and not "take over it " but allow you to relax and know someone has got "your back"
Companies also like dealing with professionals . In this mad world of H&S a "event" like this needs to be kept in order , otherwise it turns into a right ****** "flash mob " event and one the Police MIGHT get a bit pissed off with

I am sure you see my point, its is 100% meant ti be positive rather than negative

Also , if money is going to be donated , that needs to be controlled for legal reasons ,

All this will allow you and your son to relax and enjoy your time together which is the most important thing in the world

Truly , good luck , I am sure with the will of some God/Allah ( Remember "Moses " and his God/Allah stuff threads !!, only old members will get this !) Some one will get in touch with good experience and make this a lot easier for you .[/QUOT

Thanks for your note , as a family and business we are used to running events

Thanks Connors grandadE]