Old 31 August 2012, 03:16 AM
pra77y
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh right - whoops.
this is so frustrating! how come no one can seem to find the user manual for the sigma s32!? SOMEONE must have bought one or work for sigma or something that has the relevant documents. I mean where did the M30 come from?

I cant believe how useless subaru are. when i bought the car brand new from them they didnt even tell me there was a keypad. they couldnt even tell me how to use the DCCD diff settings either. Then when i mentioned that i had FOUND a keypad and how to activate it - they told me over the phone that it would cost $30 and i would have to book it in.... pffft

So i got my car serviced the other day, and just told him to turn it on for me. He did - then went through about 3 days of trying to get in contact with him about how to change the pin. then he comes back and says he's got the user manual (which i don't have) so he photo copied it. i Said could you email it to me and he was like 'oh nar thats too hard i have to go and find a scanner downstairs etc, ill just leave it with one of the guys and you can come and pick it up'. So he did, and I did.

needless to say there was nothing in there about the codes or anything - tried calling them back and he's never available. F*ing useless ******!

So now im scouring the net for s32 User manual/Hidden features... seems there's nothing. Could randomly try M30 sequences but dont really feel like 'bricking' my car and being stuck... then i'll have to deal with subaru!