View Single Post
Old 17 March 2013, 06:12 PM
Muzza80
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default My Hawkeye WRX

Hi all,
Following on from my welcome thread:

https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...ing-hello.html!

I thought I'd start a thread in here to show the new car and progress as I go along.

Here was the Pistonheads advert where I originally seen the car a couple of weeks ago : http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...o-2006/1092792

So I flew to Bristol yesterday morning to collect the car. It looked good in the pics but I was pretty blown away when we arrived at the guys house and he showed me it sitting in his double garage. It's immaculate, not a mark or stone chip on it that I could find :w00t:

He explained he'd owned it for 4 years and in that time had only put 4.5K on it and it had never even been out in the rain!! Crazy! It shows though, really is pristene It's got 33k, FSSH and it's standard bar a Prodrive back box, Hayward and Scott centre section, Prodrive springs, Prodrive spoiler and the Inovit Redline wheels on brand new T1-R's

A couple of pics the guy sent me last week

So I left Yeovil with the car for the long drive home, but stopping into Scott @ ScoobySpares in Fleetwood first to collect this lovely SpecD full interior and a mint set of STI Brembo's with discs and new pads (no pics of the brakes yet, will do tomorrow)!

So I took the morning off work and got set on with swapping the interior, here's a few more pics

BEFORE

AFTER

They're great seats, really pleased with them and very straight forward to fit them and the doorcards.

Managed one quick pic of the car before I had to head to work but will add more in the days/weeks to come as I do more to it.

These to go on next

New stoppers :

I assume they're a pretty straight forward fit? Do people tend to use the stone guards from the STI too or ditch them?

Cheers!

Last edited by Muzza80; 17 March 2013 at 06:14 PM.