Thread: My Hawkeye WRX
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2013, 08:26 AM
Muzza80
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by daviee
Thanks for the reply I am from Glasgow but now live in Greenock, I have Prodrive GT1s from a WRX S and never been happy with them and want my Work Emotions back on. Thought about leather in mine but as i have owned mine from new and trim is mint so a leather re fit would need to come from a good un. I would love a GB270 trim but like hens teeth. Would love fed back also on the ARBs

Hi mate, the ARB's are fantastic, great quality and really transform the handling, well worthwhile mod and if you ever fancy a shot of mine you're very welcome to try it with them on. I've had an issue with the droplinks, well the bushes but CDF are sorting it out for me.

Little Update

So the car's now running 285bhp & 357lb/ft torque and with the bits added and the remap, really pleased with the performance now, it feels like it should have done out of the factory if you ask me.

The front and rear ARB's and uprated droplinks it's seriously improved what was already excellent handling. Need to get it in for a full fast road alignment ASAP to make the most of it.
Also fitted a nice HT Auto's V-ltd splitter a couple of days ago.

Took the chance while the weather was half decent this evening and gave the car a well deserved wash and took a few quick pics on the SLR.

What a difference a proper wash makes, really need to get the rotary on it though and give it a good once over to rid the swirls it's accumulated

Thanks again.
Muzza