Old 27 August 2013, 12:35 PM
Fudgey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vodafone - anyone know how to cancell a contract early?

as title, i have been with vodafone for about 15 years now, and last year got an iphone 4s and ever since not had any signal coverage to use the damn thing.

now i called vodafone within 3 days of receiving the phone so say that the signal was non existent at home, or where i work. all i mostly get is 'no signal'

im on a £36 a month contract, for 24 month duration and i have 11 months left and had more than enough.

i get 3000 minutes, unlimited text and 1gb of data PER MONTH so when the phone usage for the last year had been about 4500 minutes, and 770mb of data for the last 13 months, you can see that i just cant use the phone for what i am allowed.

after i complained they sent me new phones and sim cards to try, and that took me past the 14 days to cancel the contract.

last time i phoned them and said i wanted to cancel they said i had to pay £600 odd to finish early.

does anyone have any advice on basically telling them to shove the phone and end the contract?

i do of course get signal in certain places, just not where i work/live and spend 99% of my time lol

cheers for any info before i call them again!