View Single Post
Old 21 October 2013, 11:36 AM
Rob Day
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I have probably been to KTC around 20 times over the last 8 years, yes I have seen absolute dogs, and to be honest If I was the owner of this establishment I would have be embarrassed to have them on my forecourt, however I’ve seen cars just as rough on other forecourts, but it’s the sheer volume at KTC that “then” made it look worse than it actually was.

Things have since changed, there marque range is no longer just Japanese motors, and the price of car is no longer £3’000-£20’000 as it was back 8 years ago, and now more like £2’000-£100’000.

I’m aware that some members on here have had bad dealings with them, but I suspect quite a lot of people are jumping on the band wagon slating them when they know of no first-hand experience and are just echoing someone else’s complaint for the sake of it. It happens all to frequent in my opinion.

As said above, it’s the Snet con artists that need addressing foremost.

Originally Posted by LuckyWelshchap
How many years ago Rob?

2005 from memory bud. As said above though, they were just like any other dealership, but they always had around 100+ cars, so the wreckers were present on the forecourt, unlike a small establishment whom would “park them round the back”.
Rob