View Single Post
Old 22 October 2002, 05:35 PM
Ivor_the_engine_ChooChoo!
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apparently identical, but from what I have been told, it is better fuel. WHen you consider the type of machinery that runs on the fuel, then quality is somehting that would need to be assured.
Imagine a few hundred builders/farmers etc etc with large plant costing anywhere up to £100,000 blowing up engines because their fuel is poor quality...Such a law suit they would have.
Red diesel does in some cars produce a little more smoke, although I am not sure why. I know plenty of people using it on private roads...lol for years, and have never had any smoke problems.
Strange that anything to do with tax evation is almost punishable by death, when rapists, burglars, terrorists etc usually get off with a slap on the wrist at best.
Is this one of the most F**ked up countries in the world, or what????? We pay enough in taxes, so anything we can claw back, I think we deserve. It is the working class, who the government rob the most. They say Dick Turpin wore a mask...that mask has big smiley teeth inside. We all know who the real highway robber is, and worst thing is, we can do very little about him.
VOTE HIM OUT!!