View Single Post
Old 17 June 2001, 08:35 PM
JW390898
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought one second hand not so long back, still not sure how good they are only had one laser to test on and i had seen it as it bleeped anyway (did sense it though) its irritating in a very built up area as i finud the city mode a waste of time as it cuts out more than just the crap i suspect (just anyting under certain strength and by then it could be too late) I live in fairly rural area and if you can put up with bleeps at certain types of traffic lights (same ones oin my journeys but not all so presume some vary in frequency!?) then id rather have a warning then not at all but I wouldnt pay more than the £130 notes I did to be honest, at £300 id be more inclined to go for one of the group buys going on for the laser jammers, watch for gatso markings and on A roads and motorways beware of whats round bends - be patient as i see them come up on here second hand - i found mine looking on loot website, at half price theyre not bad £300 nah id leave it alone - dont know what the bell is like.