Old 19 October 2006, 07:26 PM
moneys
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by redxiii
You know nothing and assume everything, I guess you live a dream world where everyone respects your thoughts, unfortunately for you life is very different.
If someone could have helped but said they wanted an explanation I would have given one, I'm not giving a jumped up tosser with a high post count one simply because they are a nosey tw*t and it's nothing to do with them.
That is not aimed in anyway at MickyWRX as I read his cloning comment as lighthearted as was my reply to him

I asked the question because I hoped to view a 6 month old fiesta in the morning on behalf of my sister.
the seller was indian with a deep accent that I struggled to understand and although I believed I written it down correctly the HPI said it was invalid. I made that call at 3pm that afternoon but only did the HPI at after 10pm. I didn't want to call back at 11pm as the seller was selling due to ill health and was elderly, that my friend is called manners, unlike some tosser suggesting a low post count is a reason for distrust. In reality I am very unlikely to have a correct VIN number aswell although you find it highly suspicious it is actually not.
If you read what you have written and look at all the assumptions you have made about me based on no facts you will see why your replies have annoyed me so much.

Appologise to anyone else dying of bordom reading this thread.
Well firstly you asked how to get registration number from a VIN number which instantly sets alarm bells ringing in anyone,s mind. Secondly you are on a subaru site which are very sought after cars that unfortunatly suffer from a lot of thefts and cloning, this puts me in a suspicious frame of mind from the off. You also only gave a little bit of the story as to why you wanted the info, you have now posted the reason and for the life of me i cant understand why you never said it from the start. You where asked a few times about why you wanted the info and never gave it!!! In my realistic world people would make sure thay had all the info written down correctly and would of checked with the person giving them the info that they had it written down correctly. Manners is asking the man selling the car to repeat the registration in the morning as you never wrote it down correctly.
I,ve looked back at my comments and think they are totally justified , i only got arsey when you did mate so go crawl back under your rock