Old 10 October 2007, 11:36 AM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks very much DS

The Ventilator was brought in as he could no longer breathe on his own, the figures I got from my mum last night, and from what the Doc said, is that he is getting too much oxygen which isn't helping him as he isnt breathing on his own, and they have also said that they dont want him breathing on his own as he is too weak and too ill to do so

He went in because he was struggling with breathing due to infection/build up on the lungs, and was left on a normal ward for several days, whilst they just monitored him and he contracted MRSA

He has been on some Chemo drugs (not chemo itself as such) to help with another problem that he had, so his immune system has been quite low to begin with

He also has angina, and is diabetic too

I havent heard anything this morning yet, but things all do some very confusing especially to his immediate family as they cant understand what is happening, and feel like the Doctors aren't giving them all the right information

Since going into hospital he has deterioted so rapidly I think It has been a week since going on the ventilator, the antibiotics havent worked, and nothing upto now has done anything at all to improve the situation only worsen it