View Single Post
Old 01 September 2009, 12:35 AM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983
Speaking about professionalism earlier in the thread, I agree with Yoza.... you might want to do some editing.
No I don't. There are too many complaints on here that cops are robots, but as soon as you see something that shows we are actually human underneath the uniform, you don't like it.

We did our job, we nicked a girl for glassing a girl. Would you be bothered if she'd had no ****? Unlikely. Should we let someone go as they are pretty? Should we only arrest the ugly? Or can we not disguise the horrible thinsg we see, on a daily basis, by using humour to make it not look so bad to us?

You lot have no idea. Less than two months ago, I caught a guy in the process of raping a 15 year old girl. We chased him. I found him in bed with a 7 year old girl. Both were only wearing underwear. What would you do if you found your 7 year old daughter in the same bed as a rapist?

I've seen so many dead bodies that you would not want to imagine.

But ok, Scoobynet says I can't try to remain human by looking at girls as it's not professional. I will also start telling all the members of the public who ask to have photos taken with the police that they cannot, 'cos SN says so, and then they can wonder why the public don't get on with the police. F@ck me, you lot really are pathetic.

So, I ask you, was I wrong for taking in a girl for glassing another girl, no matter the tit size? Or is it, as usual, that everyone posting on SN has no idea about what really goes on..? Tell you what, if it was your sister who was glassed by her, would you care if we'd taken the mick out of the girl who had done it?

Or are you more bothered that we allowed girls to have photos taken with us? We could tell them "no", but at least we are trying to integrate with the community and appear to be accessible.