View Single Post
Old 12 November 2009, 10:30 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TopBanana
Some of the comments are hilarious:

"Ah! So that's why we drink ourselves close to oblivion before having sex."

"the brits are generally ugly. 1st time i was in london i was shocked at how weird looking and physically unattractive everyone looked. Worst part about it is that they have very poor hygiene when it comes to their teeth. almost every one's teeth is yellowish and really bad and it smells really bad. "

"Here in Montreal, we're positively spoiled rotten for beautiful women. I can see why the U.K. (where my family is from) loses out on the beauty front because they haven't had a healthy dose of French people for about a thousand years. "

"I totally agree. The Brits are an unattractive lot. I travel a lot and not only are the girls better looking they are slimmer, better dressed and more importantly, approachable. However I'm one of the lucky few because I am gorgeous with personality to match. I am not vain because I have some sympathy for all the fugly people and treat them normally."
Well we can see why you picked "Top Banana" then!

I have been lucky enough to travel the world and saying that British girls are unattractive compared to other nationalities is quite wrong and most unfair.

Some blokes prefer the look of eastern girls, they even go on holiday to Thailand if they can!, others prefer western style looks. As ever it is always in the eye of the beholder.

People are people the world over and girls can be pretty awful looking or mindbendingly attractive all over the world believe me. Some of those eastern girls can become quite the opposite as they get older too!

In actual fact, if you are looking for a partner, the most important bit is her character and personality. Looks fade with time of course, but the rest is what really matters in later life. Just the way they talk is a lot more vital than you might think too.

Les