Notices
Full Cars Breaking For Spares This forum contains details of cars being broken for spares by our members.

Breaking 500bhp Blobeye STi Spec C

Search this Thread

Old 10 July 2013, 09:46 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breaking 500bhp Blobeye STi Spec C

It is with some regret that I am breaking my highly specified 2004 Blobeye STi Spec C. At present I am offering up the below for sale, there may be other items listed later on:

Alcatek ECU with the latest upgrades, also has launch control, anti-lag and flat floor shifting (I will include the clutch pedal switch to allow this) - £550.00.

Toucan Touch Screen Display again with the latest updates, a really good piece of technology when combined with the Alcatek. It allows you to display in real time a lot more information then your gauges ever can. It can give you warning displays of any of the engine's sensor functions and can the user can set up their own preffered displays. It will allow you to swop between maps, engage anti-lag and lauch control. Also included will be sensors for the oil temperature and pressure as well as a fuel pressure sensor which can be used with methanol - £575.00.

Torques Fuel Pressure Regulator with a fuel rail convertor to allow you to use this on the standard fuel rails. A very well made product and easily as good as Fuelabs and Aeromotive. These retail for £129.99 and do not include the convertor at another £22.00. A real bargain at £90.00.

Genome Defi 52mm Boost Gauge with the boost pressure sensor, Genome Defi controller and all the necessary wiring. These are rare as hen's teeth and a JDM only accessory. £175.00.

SMY Clustermaker 52mm Steering Column Pod, this is suitable for all newage cars and allows you to mount 2 x 52mm gauges either side of the steering upper cowling by replacing it. Brand new and only delivered today and only available from the USA, these are rare and the finish and texture totally match the factory plastics - £130.00.

3 Bar Map Sensor, recently renewed at Enginetuner - £50.00.

3 Port Boost Solenoid, genuine Subaru item - £25.00. SOLD

Newage Coil Packs, set of 4 - £75.00.

Innovate LC1 Wideband this has a 52mm gauge which shows in real time your AFR reading, the sensor was recently replaced at a cost of £104 at Enginetuner as the previous sensor was giving false readings. £125.00 and will come with a Newage 52mm pillar mounted pod. SOLD

ACT Clutch (SB4-XTSS) and ACT Streetlite Flywheel, about the best clutch you can buy for a single disc application so that you retain some of the OE clutch feel. Rated to power in excess of 550bhp and really is easy to use when driving around town with none of the horrendous feel of a twin or triple plate clutch.

Will come supplied with an ACT Streetlite lightened flywheel, these are about as light as you can go before you start to lose feel and get snatchy engagement as the flywheel will be too light for road use. Please note that both items are for a 6 speed gearbox setup - £335.00. SOLD

Walbro GST450K 450 LPH Fuel Pump, a very powerful in tank fuel pump and rated for applications up to 800bhp - £80.00. SOLD

Hella Supertone Horns, not long installed and about the best horn set available £40.00.

APS DR525 Front Mount Intercooler, this has been finished with a black core and the engine bay pipework finished in crinkle red. The pipework has been professionaly modified to remove the DV feed. Will come supplied with Murray WRC clamps, these are the most expensive hose clip you can buy but also the best as they are exclusively used by the major WRC teams. This FMIC incorporates a new front bumper bar into the intercooler core unlike cheaper FMIC kits which require you to chop up your bumper support frame. These fit first time and do not require any cutting, drilling or modification of your car to make it fit - £650.00.

APS Cold Air Induction Kit, this has been refinished in crinkle red paint and has a brand new filter and filter sock fitted. I will also include a K&N RE-0920 filter cone and filter sock in the price should you wish to fit a larger filter. This setup had no issue with a 500bhp setup on my car - £125.00.

Spec C Intercooler Resevoir, this is the 12 litre resevoir which is mounted behind the rear seat and sits in the boot. It will come with all the necessary brackets, mounting hardware plus the pump in the resevoir and the auto and manual spray switches - £130.00.

Scoobyclinic SC50 Twin Scroll Turbocharger, this has covered less than 600 miles since it was installed. It has the smaller 57mm inlet size to aid spool, it is literally as new it cost me just under £2000 and will still have the balance of it's warranty left - £1300.00.

Agency Power Hard Inlet Pipe, this has been professionally altered to remove the breather ports and the DV return, it has been finished in red crinkle paint. It has a 57mm coupling hose where it connects to the turbochager, these are manufactured not to collapse like a lot of silicone hose inlets do when under increased pressure - £125.00. SOLD

ID 1000cc Top Feed Injectors, proved more than capable of handling 500bhp with plenty of capacity left in reserve - these rtail for over £400 - £250.00.

Whiteline Roll Centre Correction Kit, brand new and suitable for all newage cars I believe but please check - £125.00.

Perrin 6 Speed Short Shift Kit, brand new and suitable for all 6 speed cars - £80.00. SOLD

6 Speed JDM DCCD Gearbox Conversion Set, this will come with everything required to fit to any Impreza. It will include the R180 hubs, driveshafts, propshaft, gear linkage etc plus I will include the radiator/transmission oil cooler as well as this gearbox has it's own transmission oil cooler built into the radiator. These I believe are the best gearboxes available as they retain the overall drive ratio but feature lower gearing in gears 1-4 where the lower gearing matters most - £2250.00. I can also include the DDCD control unit and the wiring loom if you require it FOC with the setup.

Whiteline Front Anti Roll Bar 22mm, this will also come with a recently fitted set of Whiteline KLC139 HD adjustable drop links - £150.00.

Perrin Rear Anti Roll Bat 25mm, will come with a set of CDF Racing drop links plus the Stout Mounts as well - £200.00.

CDF Racing Spec C Fuel Rails, literally brand new and anodised in black with Spec C engraved in silver - £175.00. SOLD

Widetrack Blobeye / Hawkeye Black Centre Console Set, painted by Prodriverules (Ryan) and fitted to my car. It will include all the necessary parts to convert your setup to the later style and will include the heater vent rings plus a single din Forester pocket as well - £200.00.

Blobeye STi Bonnet Scoop, this will be refinished by Prodriverules (Ryan) and will be in primer ready for paint by him or your own preferred paintshop - £100.00.

Twin Scroll Conversion Set, this will come with all the necessary items required to convert your car to a twin scroll setup, it will have the exhaust headers, up pipe, engine oil sump, engine oil dipstick and tube - £300.00. SOLD

Twin Scroll Oil Modine, only fitted 600 miles ago and totally suitable for re-use - £100.00. SOLD

Milltek Complete Twin Scoll Exhaust System, this will come with a DEI Titanium wrapped down pipe, centre section and a recently fitted brand new rear silencer. This system is a 3" system from front to back and is literally as new and the down pipe is decatted to allow better power - £500.00.

BBS Lighweight Wheels (PCD size 5x100, 17" x 7.5J), these were refurbished by Prodriverules (Ryan) and the finish is better than it was when they left the factory. They will come with Goodyear Efficient Grip 225/45/17 tyres fitted and also have all 4 BBS centre caps - £600.00.

Rota Mesh Wheels (PCD size 5x100, 18" x 8J), I have recently purchased these with a view to having them refurbished. They are great looking wheels and are similar to S203/204 wheels. They will be refurbished by Prodriverules (Ryan) to whichever colour the buyer wants - £600.00.

Pirelli P Zero Time Attack Tyres, 235/40/18 and in medium compound. Offers levels of grip not found on normal road tyres - £300.00.

K Sport 8 Pot Front Brakes Setup - brand new and only mounted on the car and then not used, will come with 356mm brake disc/bell setup and Performance Friction brake pads - £900.00.

Rear Brembo Newage Brake Setup - will come with good condition brake discs and STi pink brake pads. Plenty of life left in the discs and pads - £250.00. SOLD

Spec C Roof Flap Set, will come with all the necessary parts required including the headlining if required, painted in 02C WR Blue - £300.00. SOLD

Hawkeye STi Roof Spoiler - genuine item and end caps painted in 02C WR Blue, far better quality than the aftermarket items - £175.00. SOLD

STi Black Seats And Door Cards, these are from a WR1 and I bought them after being told they were from a Spec C, they have the folding ski hatch which the Spec C does not. Seats are in really good condition and the door cards I would describe as average condition - £400.00.

Hawkeye STi Steering Wheel, wil come with clock spring in good condition £130.00.

Kenwood BT92CD Radio/CD/MP3 Player, fully featured single DIN head unit - £85.00.

Blobeye Spec C Front Bumper, comes with STi fog light covers and a Zunsport lower grille in black. The bumper is painted in 02C WR Blue and has been professionaly altered to fit with a FMIC - £200.00, I can also supply a brand new Spec C front bumper bar if required.

Blobeye Rear Bumper, comes in 02C WR Blue and is in good condition, one minor mark - £100.00.

Rear Boot Lid With A Line Spoiler, this boot lid and A Line spoiler is painted in 02C WR Blue and was done recently by Prodriverules (Ryan), I believe it is suitable for all newage models - £200.00. SOLD pending payment clearance

Blobeye Inner Plastic Wing Splashguards - brand new and never fitted, both sides and genuine - £70.00.

Blobeye JDM Rear Lights, in superb condition with no fading of the lenses - £120.00.

Blobeye Spec C Headlights - these are de-tangoed from the factory but have also had the black conversion carried out - £200.00. SOLD pending colelction

OBP Oil Catch Can, Subaru specific sized 3 port and baffled and will come with red silicone hoses - £80.00.

CDF Racing Pitch Stop - £35.00.

Genuine STi Carbon Front Strut Brace - in good condition and looks far nicer than the aftermarket items - £100.00.

Wing Mirrors, suitable for all newage models, heated and the caps are painted in 02C WR Blue - £50.00.

Spec C Quick Steering Rack, the best steering rack available and gives better steering responsiveness - £275.00.

Spec C Power Steering Pump, Pipework and Resevoir, a good conversion for classic models and will come with everything necessary for fitment - £100.00.

BC Coilovers, suitable for all newage cars with a 5x100 PCD size and are in very good condition. These have the 5/6 road friendly spring fitted as well as the rubber top mount to elimiate road noise, also comes with adjustment spanners - £450.00. SOLD

CDF Racing Pulley Set, a set of 4 lightweight pulleys from CDF Racing, in good condition - £80.00. SOLD

RCM Cooling Panel, suitable for all newage models and painted in matt black - £45.00. SOLD

RCM Sump Baffle Plate, brand new and never fitted - £160.00.

Samco Silicone Hoses, these include the top and bottom radiator hoses, some of the coolant lines, the intake elbow plus some of the other minor hoses - £80.00. SOLD

Blobeye STi Spec C Shell With V5, will come with doors, wings, all glass and dashboard, carpet and some other components - £650.00.

Optima Yellow Top R2.7 Battery, fits well into the Spec C battery tray and gives better perforamnce than a standard full sized battery - £100.00.

Carbon Creations Carbon Fibre Newage Belt Cover, genuine carbon fibre and in good condition - £45.00.

The above prices include delivery to the mainland UK, except for the gearbox, seats & door cards and the front & rear bumpers. I can arrange carriage on these items and that will be at cost.

I also accept payment by PayPal and won't expect you to pay the fees, I can also accept payment by cheque (no goods released until cleared) or bank transfer.

Please note no first dibs, first to pay will have the goods.

Last edited by Cannon Fodder; 11 July 2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10 July 2013, 09:47 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

I will add some pictures tomorrow, any questions please by PM.
Old 10 July 2013, 09:51 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

All items are used but in very good / excellent condition unless stated.
Old 10 July 2013, 09:54 PM
stevep360
Scooby Regular

Ty can I have first shout on the roof vent please?
Old 10 July 2013, 10:09 PM
The Stitcher
Scooby Senior

You have pm fella
Old 10 July 2013, 10:13 PM
ant1973
Scooby Regular

Have you got sti chrome and red spot pedals ?
Old 10 July 2013, 10:16 PM
will_sti
Scooby Regular

can I have the 3 port boost solenoid, how much total cost with postage to PO33? cheers
Old 10 July 2013, 10:25 PM
Tazz01WRX
Scooby Regular

Ty can I have first dibs on the Sti rear roof spoiler.
Cheers

Last edited by Tazz01WRX; 10 July 2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 10 July 2013, 10:35 PM
Rally fan 555
Scooby Regular

Hi Ty - could I have the CDF pulley set please. I've got your paypal addy I think ....Si.
Old 10 July 2013, 11:37 PM
Rybo.w92
Scooby Newbie

Hi. Is the cdf pitch mount still for sale. Thanks
Old 10 July 2013, 11:41 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Rally fan 555
Hi Ty - could I have the CDF pulley set please. I've got your paypal addy I think ....Si.
No problem Simon, I will drop them in when I pop down.

Originally Posted by stevep360
Ty can I have first shout on the roof vent please?
As it's you Steve yes, when do you think you will know as I had a PM after your post?

Originally Posted by Rybo.w92
Hi. Is the cdf pitch mount still for sale. Thanks
Yes still for sale.
Old 10 July 2013, 11:41 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

PM's replied.
Old 10 July 2013, 11:46 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

I will put up some more pics tomorrow.
Old 10 July 2013, 11:48 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ant1973
Have you got sti chrome and red spot pedals ?
I don't believe so.
Old 10 July 2013, 11:50 PM
Rally fan 555
Scooby Regular

Thanks Ty - nice one
Old 11 July 2013, 12:43 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Removed duplicate post

Last edited by Cannon Fodder; 11 July 2013 at 08:36 AM.
Old 11 July 2013, 07:18 AM
stevep360
Scooby Regular

Moneys waiting Ty, didnt know if you wanted to remove it last etc. Send me a PM and I will pay asap. Went to bed early last night
Old 11 July 2013, 07:23 AM
The Sheep Worrier
Scooby Regular

😰😰

Wish i had the dollars spare to have this six speed setup off you ty 😰😰 loved this car. These parts wont be around for long im sure
Old 11 July 2013, 08:13 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Moneys waiting Ty, didnt know if you wanted to remove it last etc. Send me a PM and I will pay asap. Went to bed early last night
No problem Steve, I wil PM you shortly.

Originally Posted by Robbie Hawks
����

Wish i had the dollars spare to have this six speed setup off you ty ���� loved this car. These parts wont be around for long im sure
Thanks Rob.
Old 11 July 2013, 08:43 AM
PaulPPP
Scooby Regular

Payment sent for Agency Power Inlet Pipe
Cheers
Old 11 July 2013, 08:57 AM
scoobygaz1
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Intrested in the perin short shifter is that £80 inc p&p
Old 11 July 2013, 09:00 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobygaz1
Intrested in the perin short shifter is that £80 inc p&p
Yes it is includes postage.
Old 11 July 2013, 09:01 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by PaulPPP
Payment sent for Agency Power Inlet Pipe
Cheers

Just send me your delivery details via PM.
Old 11 July 2013, 09:23 AM
stevep360
Scooby Regular

paid for the vent mate
Old 11 July 2013, 09:28 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

paid for the vent mate
Thanks Steve.
Old 11 July 2013, 09:50 AM
Hammer man
Scooby Regular

PM sent Ty...
Old 11 July 2013, 11:29 AM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Hammer man
PM sent Ty...
Thanks Cliff for the quick payment.
Old 11 July 2013, 11:59 AM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11 July 2013, 12:04 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by B0DSKI
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes indeedy Boyd.
Old 11 July 2013, 12:14 PM
B0DSKI
Scooby Regular

That's terrible Ty.

One of the best Impreza's in the country (Well Wales anyway) being broken

Quick Reply: Breaking 500bhp Blobeye STi Spec C