Notices

Mangoletsi Performance Event

Search this Thread

Old 13 August 2014, 05:51 PM
Mangoletsi Subaru
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mangoletsi Performance Event

On Sunday 31st August starting at 1pm, Mangoletsi are holding their inaugural performance event at 3 Sisters race circuit in Wigan.

Open to owners and admirers of Alfa Romeo and Subaru, the cost of the event is £25 per car, which includes use of the circuit (for Alfa Romeo and Subaru owners only) during the whole day. On hand will be the entire range of new Alfas and Subaru’s, including the new Subaru WRX STi, the Alfa 4C and Giulietta QV.

Full circuit facilities will be open during the day, including catering. The number of vehicles allowed are limited, so get your name down for this event fast, please contact John Burton on 01565 722899, e-mail john.burton@mangoletsi.com or message us on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/MangoletsiSubaru
Old 20 August 2014, 02:06 PM
Mangoletsi Subaru
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys. OK, final details for the track day i.e. timings, anything required etc will be sent to everyone registered. Cost as said before is £25 per car, and this will get you access to the circuit as well if you wish to go on it.

Adge will be there in his rally car, and going out for a few laps on his own to show us all how it is done. Anyone who wants to go, who hasn't already, can you contact me via e-mail john.burton@mangoletsi.com or you can message me through my personal facebook, or the Mangoletsi Subaru Facebook.

Payment can be made either over the phone by debit or credit card, or via paypal to ryan.slaney@mangoletsi.com and must be paid by Thursday 28th August. With Paypal there will be a small fee that would need to be paid by yourselves as well, and you will also need to ensure you mark the payment for "Mangoletsi Performance Event" and drop me a mail to say you have paid to john.burton@mangoletsi.com .

If you haven't let me know directly already that you wish to attend, then please do as soon as you can, as I only have a handful of spaces left and I want as many Subaru's there as possible. Any questions at all, please contact me, and I will reply as soon as I can, but don't leave it too late to miss out on this great day.

Last edited by Mangoletsi Subaru; 20 August 2014 at 02:43 PM.