Notices

Sunroofs & Stripes Blackwood

Old 01 August 2014, 07:06 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sunroofs & Stripes Blackwood

As a few of you know I've been looking to get an alarm fitted my car over the past few months and with the euro trip not far away I thought it was time to get it sorted. After a chance conversation with a work colleague a couple of months ago who said his father in law could sort an alarm out for me and he owns Sunroofs & Stripes in Blackwood.
I know the company has been trading for many years but had no idea they fitted alarms and never dealt with them in the past. I dropped the car off with Les last night (who set my mind at ease that the car would be secure for the night and would not leave the workshop till I picked the car up) and a Cobra system to be fitted today, I collected the Scoob just before 5pm all good to go. So a big thumbs up to them as they were pleasure to deal with, I'd certainly be happy to deal with them again at some point in the future. At least I rest a lot more now when I leave the car out of sight knowing there's a decent security system fitted to it.
Old 01 August 2014, 08:43 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

Jay, are they still doing window tinting?
Old 01 August 2014, 08:45 PM
Cannon Fodder
Scooby Regular

It's also reassuring to know that your pride and joy will be there when you park it up, plus it helps of course with your insurance premiums as well.
Old 01 August 2014, 09:08 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Hi Ty, yes they are and they have regular work somewhere in Gloucestershire at a place doing VW Transporter conversions but they're also doing Tracker systems, in car entertainment systems and do re trim work for Keith Price's too so it's keeping them busy.
Yeah I had to get it done and especially for insurance purposes as I'm changing policy this month.
Old 04 August 2014, 09:36 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

Jay I used them a few years ago for the cosworth alarm they were great I didn't know they were still going glad it's sorted mate
Old 04 August 2014, 10:30 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Cheers Daz, I did wonder if they were still trading a few months back as their old shop was shut when I passed it but they've moved to a factory unit not far away due to hassle from the council about cars parking on the road.
Old 05 August 2014, 08:51 PM
big daz2
Scooby Senior

That's right they were on the hill and was always a pain to park. Because I saw the shop was shut that's why I thought they'd closed that's good news may need some bits for my sons car towards the end of this year. If anyone knows of a cheap vw polo 03/04 plate 1200 engine please let me know.
Old 05 August 2014, 09:43 PM
Peter Pan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by big daz2
That's right they were on the hill and was always a pain to park. Because I saw the shop was shut that's why I thought they'd closed that's good news may need some bits for my sons car towards the end of this year. If anyone knows of a cheap vw polo 03/04 plate 1200 engine please let me know.
Will do matey.