Old 02 September 2010, 06:55 PM
Ryans07STI
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Hello from California!

My name is Ryan from Temecula, California. and I drive a 2007 Satin White Pearl STI. My Hobbies include Modifying Cars, Car Shows, Racing Cars, Track Events and Social events.

My STI is a Daily Driven/Show/Race Car, I purchased the car in mid January of 2008 with the intention of modifing not only to look good but to perform just as well. My first thought was to modify the car for show only but after going to some local San Diego SCCA Auto X events I quickly got hooked on driving it. I have done nearly all of the work done to this vehicle by myself, and have learned a great deal along the way. At this time, I actively participate in car shows, meets, and events in and around Southern California.

I have been doing a lot of work to the car, I did a full Chargespeed Type 1-A Body kit from Japan for the shows. I have also done a lot more suspension work to the car for the track such as steering stabilizers, frame bracing, Solid bushings, BFGoodrich R1 Track Tires. The car handles amazing now with just a bit more frame stiffening and Track tires. I just recently just shot for Import Tuner Magazine so hopefully my feature article will be out in the next few months. I have been running EBC yellow stuff pads and EBC slotted rotors. The rotors seem to be holding up just fine for the type of heat and braking I am giving them. The brakes work fantastic and I would have no hesitation in recommending these having run half a season on one set of yellows. I am currently getting set up with the blue stuff set up. The blue stuff sound fun and I look forward to running those and comparing to the yellows.

Name:  _DSC0452.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  54.0 KB

Name:  _DSC0051-1.jpg
Size:  149.8 KB

Name:  _DSC0054.jpg
Size:  101.2 KB